Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Cordelia

I am so happy and excited that I *finally* finished redoing my stamp catalogs and organizing my clear stamps. It was a big project, a long project but one that I am so thrilled I tackled and finished! I absolutely love having the stamp catalog redone! It makes it so much easier for me to look through and see what I have.

Now that my big project is done that means it's time to get creating!! I am excited to create again! I was energized to see all my stamps! to see ones that I had forgotten, ones that have never been inked, my favorites, it was good for me.

Every year I always say I'm going to focus on using what I have versus buying tons and then I always fail and buy tons, get overwhelmed and lose my mojo. I'm really hoping this is my year to keep my mojo, to use what I have and just create my heart out!

I also want to use the digis that I have printed out so that's where I went today, to start the creating ball rolling! I found Cordelia printed out just waiting to be colored and put on a card.


Not going to lie, it felt SO good to color. Coloring is my happy place, creating is my happy place!

I paired her up with some Basic Grey paper, Lemonade, that I have had on my table for a long time that needs to be used up.

I used an old SFYTT sketch for my layout~



Thanks for stopping by and I'll see  you back here really soon!! Have a happy day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~digi~ Cordelia,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Lemonade,
Other Goodies~ copics, stickles, SU enamel dots, 

No comments: