Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Glad you're home for Christmas!

Today I have a card using a cute set from The Greeting Farm, Sing Hello! These little girls are adorable! I think she's all bundled up and ready to go out and play in the snow before having hot chocolate and waiting for Santa!




I hope that you have a fabulous day! Can you believe it's December already!!! The time is flying by! Don't blink or Christmas will be here! Are you ready? I'm not even close to being ready but I am enjoying the season this year!

See you back here soon!

Stamps~ TGF~ Sing Hello
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Old Olive, SU Cherry Cobbler,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Old Olive,
Designer Paper~ Echo Park~ Very Merry Christmas,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, Wink of Stella, rhinestones,

5 comments:

Christine Dol said...

She is so cute Danni! I love how you finished the inside too!

*Vicki* said...

She is so very sweet Danni! :) Love your coloring!! HUGS

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Danni!

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute, adorable image and I love all of the polka-dots!
Tammy x

Heidi Brawley said...

What a cutie!!!! Fabulous looking Christmas card! I am still working on mine but should be done this weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi