Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hats off to you

I will admit it, I've never been a big fan of Alice in Wonderland. I know, I know, there are many of my friends that love it but it's just not for me. I'll also admit that I've never been a fan of Johnny Depp and/or Tim Burton movies. I know, I can hear you all gasping in horror now. BUT last week I watched Alice Through the Looking Glass and imagine my surprise when I actually enjoyed it--a lot!! I even got Alice in Wonderland (not the classic, the Johnny Depp one) to watch and I liked it too! Maybe there is hope for me yet? LOL!

Anyway, that is what made me dig out my Hatter Kit from The Greeting Farm. It's such a fun kit (sadly I don't think it's available anymore). I chose Rosemary to ink up. I like her little vest and her hat with the flowers. I didn't get a photo of it but on the inside of the card it say's Hats off to you!





For my layout I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch, #492~



I hope you have a wonderful day full of craftiness, happiness and laughter!! Stamps~TGF~Hatter Kit~Rosemary, 
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Daffodil Delight, SU Real Red
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, SU Cherry Cobbler,
Designer Paper~ SU Cherry on Top, 
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Basic Jewels Rhinestones,

No comments: