Saturday, July 29, 2017

Molly's Winter Friends

Hello there! Today I have a card to share using another one of Conie Fong's delightful images! This one is Molly's Winter Friends. So darn cute!!

I don't know about you but I get tired of the traditional winter/holiday colors so I used some super fun colors instead! 



Thanks for stopping by!! Have a happy day!!

Stamps~ Conie Fong~digi~Molly's Winter Friends, TAC Coolest Snowmen, 
Ink~ SU Chocolate Chip,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Chocolate Chip, 
Designer Paper~ Crate Paper~Snow Day Collection, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Martha Stewart glitter, Wink of Stella Clear pen, stickles, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, Whimsy Layered Snowflakes, SU Basic Rhinestones, 

1 comment:

Jeni said...

This is Darling! I love the non-traditional colors. ~jeni :)