Monday, August 21, 2017

May all your wildest dreams come true!

Another card to share today!! This is another card using the super fun set, Playtime from Craftin Desert Divas!! I also used a set of their fun dies, Crazy Stitched Frame Dies. So super fun!




This set really does have so many cute images and so many possibilities! The little characters are just so cute!!

This makes my 9th card for the 30 projects in 30 days challenge I'm playing along with. (15 if I count the Dirty Dozen cards this month). I'm really loving being back in my groove, so to speak, with creating!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here soon with more creations!! Have a happy day!

Stamps~Craftin Desert Divas~ Playtime
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pool Party, SU Garden Green, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Garden Green,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Lime Rickey, 
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Layering Ovals Framelits, Craftin Desert Divas~Crazy Stitched Frame Dies, Wink of Stella clear pen

No comments: