Wednesday, November 15, 2017

One Sheet Wonder Cards 6 and 7

Today I'm sharing cards 6 and 7 that I made out of the One Sheet Wonder. You can see my original post HERE! Cards 1 and 2 are HERE! Cards 3, 4 and 5 are HERE!



Which cards have been your favorite so far? I can't choose as I really loved how these all turned out!


Stamps~ SU Nature's Hello,
Ink~ SU Cajun Craze, 
Cardstock~ SU Early Espresso, misc white, SU Dapper Denim, SU Cajun Craze, 
Designer Paper~ SU Moroccan designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ SU Stampin' Write markers, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Basic Pearls,



I am so pleased that my embossing is turning out so much better! Practice really does help! See you back here tomorrow!

Stamps~ Newton's Nook~ Newton Loves Coffee,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark,
Cardstock~ SU Dapper Denim, Copic Xpress-it, SU Cajun Craze, 
Designer Paper~ SU Moroccan designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, white detail embossing powder, SU Layering Ovals Framelits, 

No comments: