Thursday, January 11, 2018

Fun new $1.00 digi's at LMMS

Howdy!! Just letting everyone know that today there are some fun new digi's at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and what's even better is that they are only $1.00 for a limited time!! Go get yours NOW!!

It's been a long week for me. At first they thought my ankle was just a sprain so I had a brace and did physical therapy and was on crutches. Then they reviewed the x-ray's and discovered I did indeed have a break along with the sprain.

After a long day yesterday I finally have a big boot to wear and can start the healing process. My sprain is considered a high sprain and is one of the ones that has a long recovery time along with the break in the bone. I am just thankful that they finally figured it out and that I can walk without the crutches and I can return to work tomorrow.

I am trying to ease my way back into crafting so hopefully I'll have some new creations to share soon!!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: