Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Hello

Sorry to be so absent lately but for whatever reason, I have just been wiped  out. I have been on the couch most nights with my ankle elevated and "resting my eyes" instead of crafting. I'm really hoping to find some energy and get back into a routine soon.

Today I have a card that features an adorable image from Tiddly Inks called Nice 2 C U. So fun! I die cut the "hello" 3 times in Basic Black and 1 time in Wisteria Wonder and then layered them to give it some dimension. I was excited to use this die as a friend entered herself and me into an Instragram give-away and we won!! We each received 3 dies from Stamp Anniething! So cool!




Thanks for stopping by! Have a happy day and I hope be back very soon with more creations!

Stamps~ Tiddly Inks~digi~Nice 2 C U
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Basic Black, SU Wisteria Wonder, Crafter's Companion white, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Wisteria
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Layering Circles Framelits, Stamp Anniething Hello die, Kaisercraft black pearls, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, 

2 comments:

~ Connie said...

Love the card. Hope you feel better soon; take good care of yourself!

Kristie W. said...

This is super cute!