Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Cocktail Emily

In THIS post I mentioned a list of prompts that I was following to get my creative mojo working. First was unicorns and next is cups & drinks. I looked through my stamps and found this fun stamp that I've had forever from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps (sadly no longer in business) called Cocktail Emily. I thought now was the perfect time to ink her up!

I am finding that I'm constantly going back to this layout but it just works for these larger images. I'm just happy to be back to creating, even if it is a slow process for now.



Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Stamps~ Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps~ Cocktail Emily, TAC~Tag Tidbits,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Tangerine Tango, 
Cardstock~ Crafter's Companion white, SU Tangerine Tango,
Designer Paper~ DCWV~The Cafe' Mediterranean stack,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Tutti-Frutti adhesive backed sequins, glossy accents

No comments: