Sunday, June 3, 2018

Stampin' Up Sunday- Floral Statements

Today I'm sharing some cards I made with the Floral Statements set. I tried lots of different coloring/ink combos and came up with five different cards. I'm not so sure that I really "love" any of them and my family all liked different ones so who knows! LOL!

Here's all the images that I ended up with~



Here's all of them turned into simple cards~


Onto each card individually~

First I tried SU Whisper White Craft ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and colored with Prisamcolor pencils. I tried to heat set the ink and left it to dry but I still ended up smudging it quite a bit. I got frustrated and didn't finish coloring it but my hubby really liked this one so I made a card out of it despite my feelings towards it. :)


Next I used VersaMark ink and white embossing powder on Crumb Cake cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I wonder if I would like it better if I had some white embossing powder that showed details a tad more...hmm..


Next I used Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock with Prismacolor pencils. I think this one has a no line feel to it.


My next one uses Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Crumb Cake cardstock colored with Prismacolor pencils. 


My last one uses Memento Tuxedo Black on Copic Xpress-It cardstock and is colored with copics.


So which one is your favorite??

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~ SU Floral Statements,
Ink~ SU Whisper White Craft ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Crumb Cake, Versamark,
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake, Copic Xpress-it, SU Basic Black, SU Riding Hood Red,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ prismacolor pencils, copics, white embossing powder, 

No comments: