Sunday, July 1, 2018

Happy Holidays!

As I mentioned in my last post, I am having a booth at a craft fair in November. As I did an inventory of all my cards I realized I don't have any holiday/winter cards so I decided to try to get some done. I thought it'd be a Christmas in July feature here on my blog. I also know I get tired of doing the same thing for very long so we'll see how it goes.

I plan on keeping the cards fairly simple so they will mail easy. I found a whole bunch of holiday/winter digis printed out already so I am hoping to get them on cards this month. The first one I chose to color up is an image from when Birdie Brown had her own shop and it's called Snowy Day. Super cute and who doesn't love a snowman!!




Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back real soon!

Stamps~ Birdie Brown~digi~Snowy Day, TAC Snowflakes, TAC Cuddly Christmas
Ink~ VersaMark, SU Soft Sky, SU Bashful Blue,
Cardstock~ misc.white, SU Real Red, SU Tempting Turquoise, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Basic Edges, detail white embossing powder, stickles,

No comments: