Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Paper Pumpkin February 2014 Kit

Sometimes it just takes me a little while to figure things out, sometimes things are right before my face and I still don't see them. 

You're probably thinking I've lost my mind and am talking in riddles but don't worry, I'll explain! Grab a drink, get comfy and here we go...

It's no secret that I've been a Stampin' Up demo several times. Each time I've joined there has been a Paper Pumpkin kit (Stampin' Up's monthly kit) in my starter kit. I've always tossed them to the side and never really looked at them. In my mind I was telling myself that they weren't anything special and I didn't need them. Luckily I held on to all of them (except I can't find or remember if I got one this last time I joined). I've been seeing great projects made with the Paper Pumpkin projects lately so I decided to open my kits and see what was actually in them. 



Geesh! Where have I been? They are really cool!  I was so impressed and inspired that I went ahead and signed up for a subscription! I am so excited to get my first (current) kit around the 20th of this month!!

Until then, I am going to work on actually making the kits I have. I started with the oldest one, February 2014 kit. How fun was this!! Here's how it was all packaged in the box~



Next I opened it up and was so impressed with all the supplies~



I love that the directions are super easy to follow and you can also add your own touches if you want. This kit was to make these fun bags. The kit came with a little ink cube of Pistachio Pudding but I mixed it up by using different inks on each bag. 


I also love that it sparked my creativity! Even though I just made these as the instructions said it got me thinking how easy it would be to do this on different bags/boxes or even cards, etc!

Here's the bags I made~ (I didn't add anything to them as I don't know who they are going to or for what occasion but the possibilities are endless!)






I had quite a few supplies left over after making all these as well so I can make other projects! Plus how fun is it to have stamps to use on other projects too!


I can't wait to work with the next Paper Pumpkin kit tomorrow! I'll be back to share!! I also will be back today with more in depth information how you can get your own Paper Pumpkin subscription and an awesome promotion!!

Inks used on these bags (many are retired)~
Thanks- Pistachio Pudding
Smile- Melon Mambo
Hello- Calypso Coral
Friend- Flirty Flamingo
Hi- Soft Sky

No comments: