Saturday, July 28, 2018

You're the friend everyone wishes they had

Starting August 1, 2018 there is an awesome bundle and watercolor pencils available from Stampin' Up! As a demonstrator we were able to purchase these items early and I took advantage of that benefit and got them all!



Here's my first card using the stamp set, dies and watercolor pencils! I really think all of these will prove to be so versatile and something I'll grab for often.

This was my first time using the current Stampin' Up Watercolor pencils (I purchased the original set in the annual catalog and the new set available August 1) and I really liked how easy they were to color with. I used them on Whisper White cardstock with a blender pen. I'll be trying them on watercolor paper next! 




This card also uses the awesome new Tufted Textured Impressions embossing folder. I just love it!!

Remember you can shop my online website anytime 24/7!!

There are also a few promotions ending soon! Hurry before you miss out on these great deals!!



Have a super wonderful day!!

Product List

No comments: