Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

My Mom loves all things with chickens and roosters so when I made THIS little gift card set she told me she loved it so I thought I'd surprise her and make her birthday card with the same set/design and send the card and gift card set to her for her birthday!



Here's the card and the gift card set together~


I like the way this turned out and hopefully my Mom will too!

Have a great day!

Stamps~ SU Wood Words, SU Birthday Banners,

Ink~ SU Cherry Cobbler, 
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Cherry Cobbler,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Bunch of Banners Framelits, SU Wood Crate Framelits,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni....these are awesome! I love the little crate with the cards inside oh and that little tag....adorable! Your card is awesome Danni!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!