Sunday, August 5, 2018

Happy Birthday!

I have several birthday's coming up that I need to send cards for so I thought I'd work on a few new cards for my stash. 

Today I used a cute set from The Greeting Farm called Little Party. I've had it for awhile and it's never seen ink so I thought I had better change that!! It really is a cute and fun set to work with and to build scenes with!!




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Stamps~ TGF~ Little Party,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Watermelon Wonder,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Bermuda Bay, SU Whisper White,
Designer Paper~ SU Cherry on Top,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Sentiment Strips, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni, this is a perfect birthday card. The paper, banner and the images are perfect. I always love how you stamp the envelope too!!!