Saturday, October 27, 2018

Thanks for being so kind

Today I have a card to share with you using a Verve stamp set, Kindness Matters. Sadly Verve is no longer in business but I'm thankful for the few sets I have from them and thankful I've saved lots of the sketches from Viva La Verve (and Mojo Monday) to use!

For this card I used the April 2018 Viva La Verve sketch~



I like that the card went together easily, sometimes I feel I struggle to get them to get them done. 




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great crafty day!

Stamps~ Verve~ Kindness Matters,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo, 
Cardstock~ SU Pink Pirouette, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Green at heart,
Other Goodies~ copics, corner rounder, La La Land Nested Stitched Circles, SU Basic Pearls, stickles, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni your card went together beautifully! I love the flower on the bottom right and the little pearls as well. I must say...when you stamp on your envelopes it looks so personal!