Saturday, November 24, 2018

Born to be Wild!

A friend of mine, Alicia from the Call Me Crafty Al YouTube channel, is having fun during the month of November by challenging herself to not spend any money on crafty supplies. As part of her No Spend November she is also hosting challenges and there are some fun prizes she'll be giving away!!

You can find the Intro and Guidelines Video to her No Spend November HERE!

You can find the No Spend November playlist HERE!

I'm not playing along for the prizes but I thought I'd play along for fun so the first challenge video can be found HERE and the first challenge is~ Challenge #1: Emboss It - Create a project using an embossing folder, brass template, texture plate, etc. using only supplies you have in your current crafty stash.

I have a *few* embossing folders so this was right up my alley!! I am trying to make more "boy" or "masculine" cards so for today's card I used Outlaw Luka from La La Land Crafts to make my little scene card!




Have an awesome day and smile! Be sure to check out all of myfriend's videos and challenges!!!

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~Outlaw Luka,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Mossy Meadow, SU Smoky Slate, misc white, SU Not Quite Navy, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Cloudy Day embossing folder, Newton's Nook Land borders dies, 

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So glad you were able to play along!! That embossing folder looks great in the background of the card. :)