Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Remembering you...

I made another card using the Dashing Deer stamp set. It's such a neat set! This time I also used the Detailed Deer Framelit dies that coordinate with it plus I used a die from the Frosted Bouquet Framelit dies as well. 

I have to say that the Frosted Floral designer paper is gorgeous!! It has a shimmer to it and well, it's just so so pretty!! If you haven't ordered some, do it before it's gone!! (my online site is open 24/7 and the link is on the sidebar or you can click on the products down below!)

I think this card turned out so nice and it was so easy!! Ohh...it's hard to see in the photo but I also used the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder and I have to say that I really like it. Just a little touch of texture to the cardstock!




Have a fabulous day full of laughter and smiles!

Product List