Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Keep Cozy!

Today I have another card from last year when I was on the SCS Dirty Dozen team. 

The October 2017 Fan Club theme was Creepy Crawlies. This card used the play on the theme of anything that gives you the shivers (cold weather, sickness, something spooky or scary, etc). 

I used older Magnolia stamp, Chilly Tilda and Chilly Bench on the card.



As always, thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you taking the time to visit! Have a super day!


Stamps- Magnolia- Chilly Tilda and Chilly Bench, TAC Keep Cozy
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark,
Cardstock- Copic Xpress-it, SU Pacific Point,  SU Pink Pirouette,
Designer paper- Jillibean Soup- Christmas Eve Chowder, Vellum,
Others- copics, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, white fine detail embossing powder, Stickles, wink of stella clear pen

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

I love this stamp and I think I still have it!!! You have made a really pretty card with it! Love the vellum behind her.