Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Have a happy day!

I haven't done a card lately using a Sweet Sunday Sketch so I thought I'd get one made. This is Sweet Sunday Sketch #28. (I'm making my way through all the Sweet Sunday Sketches in order).


I also used the Paper Makeup January 2011 kit on this card. It really is such pretty papers/colors that I wonder why I didn't use it sooner!!





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~Mini-Remix Happy,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Basic Gray, SU Pretty in Pink for inside and envelope,
Cardstock~ Paper Makeup Stamps kit, Copic Xpress-it, SU Whisper White,
Designer Paper~ Paper Makeup Stamps kit, 
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Layering Circles Framelits, ribbon from PMS kit, flowers from PMS kit, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen,

No comments: