Saturday, January 5, 2019

Mon Cheri

Oh the woes of a crafter who has big dreams for everything she buys, but yet there are only so many hours in a day and then there are so many new goodies and then before you know it the years have passed and you still haven't touched a kit you bought AGES ago! LOL!

I always have the goal to use what I have, seriously don't most crafters, but then something new comes along and that goal goes out the window. 

Well....once again I'm going to try and use up some of what I have and I'm starting with a kit I bought in ahem, uh, um January 2011! Holy batman! THIS is the kit that I got from Paper Makeup Stamps and sadly I don't think I've used any of it at all! 

So with any luck you'll be seeing lots of this paper, ribbon and flowers in the next few weeks but don't hold it against me if you don't! {wink, wink}!

I thought it only appropriate to use the stamp that came with the kit for the first creation out of it!




Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous day!

Stamps~ Paper Makeup Stamps~ Fairy Cheri and French Sentiments,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pink Pirouette for inside and envelope,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, cardstock from kit,
Designer Paper~ designer paper from kit,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle set 1 STAX, MFT Blueprints 6, pearls, stickles,

2 comments:

marbledjack said...

Danni that's such a nice card. I love the color combo, pink, black and white.

The image and the background colors make the card very inviting.
I'd love to go sit with this fairy ? and have a chat!

I do see wings behind her, don't I?

:) TFS

Febe

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very unique and pretty card! Your first sentence sums up my feelings exactly!

Melanie