Saturday, February 2, 2019

Nerds Rule the World

In the Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook Group they are having a Krafty Friends party so I thought I'd try and play along with at least one challenge. The first challenge is to make your own background. I don't own any of the Kraftin' Kimmie stencils or inks so I used what I have and paired it with a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set, Girl Power.

I used some different colors than I normally do and love the end result!



Have a wonderful, happy day!

Stamps~ Kraftin' Kimmie~ Girl Power,
Ink~ Distress Oxide inks~ Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Gorgeous Grape,
Cardstock~ misc. white, Copic Xpress-it, SU Gorgeous Grape,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ The Crafter's Workshop Mini Numbers Collage stencil, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, buttons, bakers twine, glossy accents, glitter pen,

2 comments:

Crafty Auntie said...

This is so cute! I love the bright colors & the stamp, background - Everything!

Christine Dol said...

Oh Danni...this is awesome!