Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Thanks for your friendship!

Another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card! I am having so much fun with these!! Today is #42! I decided to make a regular A2 size card vs. the smaller, skinny card that the sketch was designed for.




I wasn't sure if I'd like this new Sale-a-bration stamp set, Home to Roost, but after using it on this card, I can say that I do like it...a lot! It was fun and I can't wait to use it again!





Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ SU Home to Roost, 
Ink~ SU Basic Black Archival, SU Pool Party, SU Crumb Cake,
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake, Watercolor paper, SU Pool Party,
Designer Paper~Cosmo Cricket~Wanted
Other Goodies~ SU Watercolor pencils, SU Blender pen, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, SU border punch,

No comments: