Sunday, March 24, 2019

A few silhouette stamped cards

I'm hosting a silhouette stamp swap so I thought I'd create some cards to give some inspiration. Here's what I came up with~

This first card I got inspiration from Pinterest with THIS card. I never think to emboss on colored cardstock so this was a great source of inspiration for me!



Stamps~ SU Upsy Daisy,
Ink~ VersaMark, SU Night of Navy,
Cardstock~ SU Night of Navy, misc white,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ white embossing powder, SU oval punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, SU Silver Glitter Ribbon, SU Basic Rhinestones,

The next card was also inspired by cards on Pinterest (yes, I'm a Pinterest addict!). You can see the original cards HERE! I used the color combo from an older Global Design Project challenge




Stamps~ SU Serene Silhouettes,
Ink~ SU Melon Mambo, SU Coastal Cabana, SU Granny Apple Green,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Melon Mambo,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Well Written Framelits,SU Falling Petals Textured Impressions embossing folder,

The next card uses some Distress Oxide Inks as they are just so fun to play with!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

Stamps~ SU Pressed Flowers, SU Beauty Abounds,
Ink~ SU Archival Basic Black~retired, Distress Oxide Inks~ Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron,
Cardstock~ Bristol Smooth, SU Melon Mambo, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, SU Basic Jewels Rhinestones,

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

These are all beautiful, Danni! I love silhouette stamps!