Sunday, March 10, 2019

A friend like you comes around once in nine lives

Ever have so many crafty ideas in your head that you don't know where to start? Yeah, that's where I'm at so I decided to play along with a challenge or two to get the creativity flowing and give it some direction.

The first challenge I found that I wanted to play along with is the current Just Us Girls Challenge~ Use a background stamp. I decided to use my Stampin' Up Buffalo Check background stamp as a starting point for my card.

I also used a new stamp set, Nine Lives, that I just got! I love how easy it was to add the stripes to the cat and the matching cat punch made it so easy to cut it out as well.




Have a wonderful day and be happy!

Stamps~ SU Buffalo Check, SU Nine Lives,
Ink~ SU Soft Sea Foam, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU So Saffron,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Soft Sea Foam, SU Highland Heather
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Cat Punch, SU Large Delicate Doilies~retired, SU Highland Heather organdy ribbon,

2 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that buffalo check background in the soft green. Cute little kitty perched upon the purple die cut and doily, too. I love the green and purple together. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Bobby said...

You got such a great impression with your background stamp, Danni. I love the unusual color combination. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.