Monday, April 15, 2019

When you arise in the morning...

I made this card for the silhouette stamp swap I'm hosting. I used the stamp set, Enjoy Life. I love the sentiments that come with this set!



Sentiment inside reads~ When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive: to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Stamps~ SU Enjoy Life,
Ink~ Distress Oxide Inks~ Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover, SU Archival Black, SU Pacific Point (for sentiment inside)
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Layering Ovals Framelits, nestabilities, SU Cloudy Day Textured Impressions embossing folder, Crafts-Too Spots embossing folder, Kaisercraft pearls, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

I love how you did this card Danni...
The blending of the inks and the black image is really effective!