Saturday, June 22, 2019

No prob-llama

I was excited to see that the Inky Paws Challenge this week was their 100th challenge!! How exciting!! I knew I had to play along!

The challenge was to choose a previous challenge to play along with. I chose to play along with a sketch challenge, this is Challenge #89


I decided to use the fun Loveable Llamas set and matching dies. Such a fun set!! (and yes, I'm a bit llama crazy right now!!)




Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!!

Stamps~ Newton's Nook Loveable Llamas,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Pool Party, SU Chocolate Chip,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey Marrakech, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Newton's Nook Loveable Llamas dies, SU Layering Circles Framelits, SU Fancy Fan embossing folder, twine,

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Very cute llama! I love that paper, still have some of it lol!

beckynoelle said...

so cute and it's always fun to see that paper! I still have a huge stash of it ♥ Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!