Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Sheetload of Cards with DinoRoar Suite

This summer my friend Alicia is starting a new series on her YouTube Channel called Sheetload of Cards. She is so talented and inspires me so much that I just had to play along!

I debated about whether to make the 12 cards or just 1 and finally decided to just do 1. If you've followed my blog for awhile you know that multiples of cards are not really my thing. 

Here's what I came up with using the new DinoRoar Suite from Stampin' Up~


I hope you play along or at least take a minute to check out Alicia's YouTube Channel and subscribe!

Have a super day!

Stamps~ SU Dino Days, 
Ink~ SU Old Olive, SU Lovely Lipstick, SU Old Olive, 
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Lovely Lipstick, SU Pineapple Punch,
Designer Paper~ SU DinoRoar Designer Series Paper, 
Other Goodies~SU Banner Triple Punch,SU Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Tiny Mosiac,

No comments: