Friday, July 26, 2019

Be You, Be Awesome

C.C. Designs recently had a sale that I just couldn't resist so I picked up the 4 Seasons Girls, 4 Seasons Boys and 4 Seasons Sentiments. I've wanted them 
for quite some time so I was so excited to finally get them. 

Today I'm coloring up one of the 4 Seasons Girls. I love how it looks like she's got a little bit of an attitude. I paired her with one of the 4 Seasons Sentiments as well.


Have a wonderful day and smile!

Stamps~ C.C. Designs~ 4 Seasons Girls, C.C. Designs~ 4 Seasons Sentiments,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, 
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Tempting Turquoise, 
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye~My Girl,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Delicate Lace Edgelits, MFT Butterflies, rhinestones, glitter pen,


Copics used~
Skin~ E000, E00, E11, E04, R20 for blush,
Hair~ E30, E53, E55, E57
Clothes~ YR02, YR04, YR07, BG000, BG01, BG05

No comments: