Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Happy Puuur-Day!

Today I'm playing along with another sketch challenge! This time I'm using the current Paper Players Sketch



I decided to use my Purfect Cats set from The Greeting Farm. I can't believe I've never inked them up before!! 



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ TGF Purfect Cats, 
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Bermuda Bay,
Designer Paper~ Doodlebug Kitten Smitten,
Other Goodies~ copics, TGF Purfect Cats dies, Crafts-Too Hearts Embossing Folder,

Copics used~
Orange/Brown cat~ E95, E97, E99, E39, R20
Grey cat~ W1, W3, W5, 0, R20

3 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

Those cats are adorable and great job coloring them. I love the banner of hearts on the side. Perfect for this sketch! Thanks for playing along over at
The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

SOOOO cute! Love these little kitties, and you've colored them delightfully! Cute papers too! So happy you shared them with us at the Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Adorable images and a punny sentiment ? Two of my favorite things! Your coloring on the kitties is purr-fection! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!