Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Smile

Oh my goodness!! This new Pajama Goat digi is beyond the CUTEST!!! I absolutely love it!! It's new in the Some Odd Girl Shop!! RUN over there and get yours today!!!

I love that goats can pretty much be any color! I added some texture to my lil' guy buy using some copic colorless blender solution to a towel and dabbing it on the goat. I thought some polka dots had to happen on his little pajamas too.  He just makes me so happy! I can't wait to color up another one and make it more girly!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a super duper fabulous day!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Pajama Goat, C.C. Designs~Amy R Stamps~Big Words,
Ink~ SU Wild Wasabi, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Wild Wasabi, 
Designer Paper~ Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid, 
Other Goodies~ copics, white pen, nestabilities, La La Land Tabs Border Die, SU enamel shapes

Copics used~

Goat~ E30, E31, E33, E35,R21, E04, E70, E71, E74
Pajamas~ B01, B02, B04, G03, G05, G07

No comments: