Thursday, July 11, 2019

You are so kind

I was in the mood to color some flowers so I decided to use my Potted Primroses set from Power Poppy. I really do love their stamps, both clear and digi, but some of them really intimidate me. I guess you just need to dive in and give it a go. Someone remind me of that when I tackle one of their more detailed images!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ Power Poppy Potted Primroses,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Melon Mambo, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~ SU Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Layering Circles Framelits, corner rounder, La La Land Crafts Small Scallops die, Kaisercraft pearls, 


Copics used~
Leaves~ YG11, YG13, YG17
Flowers~ Y13, Y18, Y38, R81, R83, R85, R89
Background~ B01, O

No comments: