Saturday, August 31, 2019

Merry & Bright

If you've followed my blog for very long you know that Christmas/Holiday cards are not my strong suit. I try to get a few done each year though! I was looking through my stack of images already colored and found Bright Lights Kaylee and thought I'd get her put on a card!!


On the inside it says Merry & Bright. I forgot to get a photo of it. 

Do you like making Christmas cards? Do you get them done in time? Just curious!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a most wonderful day!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~ Bright Lights Kaylee, SU Good Greetings (on inside)
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Wisteria Wonder, 
Designer Paper~ Crate Paper~Snow Day Collection,
Other Goodies~ copics, doily, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen

1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Kaylee is adorable!!!! I love Christmas crafts/decorations/everything about Christmas!!! I could Christmas craft all year!!! I like making Christmas cards, usually get everything to make them, but then don't get them done in time (oops)!!!
Beautiful card!!!!!