Monday, August 5, 2019

You're my kind of cool!

Recently when I was looking through my stamps I saw my Creeper stamps from The Greeting Farm. I've had them for so long and most haven't seen ink so I thought it would be really fun to do a Creeper Week featuring those that are named for the days of the week! 

I'm starting off things with Monday, duh! LOL!! I'm excited to color up these Creepers and have fun!



See you back here real soon with more of my Creeper Crew Cards!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~Creeper Crew Monday, Creepin' Creeper Crew Kit 1,
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, 
Designer Paper~ Simple Stories~SN@P~Color Vibe 2, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, La La Land Crafts Tab Border Die, SU enamel shapes

No comments: