Wednesday, September 11, 2019

It's Your Birthday!! Your wish is my command!

Hello there! Today's card uses the January 2017 Club La La Land Crafts Kit! I thought Genie Marci would be fun to use on a birthday card!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~ Genie Marci & Monkey Business,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide Ink~Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet, SU Pacific Point,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Pacific Point, misc. white, SU Rich Razzleberry, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, La La Land Lamp die, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, sequins, 

1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I absolutely love Genie Marci!!!!!! You chose my absolute favorite color combos!! :) I like that background technique you did!!!! Great coloring Danni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!