Saturday, September 7, 2019

Scientist Tia

Today I have a card using one of the Some Odd Girl new releases from last month. Life took a busy turn so I have lots of fun digis to catch up on!! This is Scientist Tia! Isn't she so fun!! I made her into a birthday card to continue with my theme of the month but she could be used for a Halloween card, a "you're so smart" card and so many more!!


Be sure to check out the "New" section at the shop to see what digis you might have missed!!

See you back here tomorrow for more birthday card fun!


Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~ Scientist Tia, A Muse Clever Girls, Some Odd Girl Balloon Kaylee,
Ink~ C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it,
Designer Paper~ S.E.I. Jocelyn
Other Goodies~ copics, glossy accents, Bo Bunny Double Dot Jewels,

No comments: