Friday, November 22, 2019

Four on Friday- Stamp Set


My friend, Alicia and I are starting a new collaboration series called "Four on Friday". Every few Fridays, starting today!!, we will be sharing 4 different projects using the same technique, tool or type of product. Today's collab is to use a single stamp set in 4 different ways. Next month we will be sharing 4 projects using a single 6x6 paper pad. This will help us stretch our crafty muscles and use what we have. 

For my projects today I used a stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Mini-Remix Friend

For my first card I wanted to use all the little girls so I colored them all up and kept the same color scheme for them all. 



My second card just uses one of the little girls, I adore her bear barrette!



For my third card I wanted to show how you could use the stamp set without coloring the girls. 



My last card uses one little girl. I have so many friends that are coffee drinkers so I thought it would be fun to use the girl with the coffee cup.



Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit Alicia to see her creations as I know they'll be amazing!! Have the most wonderful day!!


Stamps~ TGF Mini-Remix Friend,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Poppy Parade, C.C. Designs Black Olive, SU Gorgeous Grape, SU Grapefruit Grove, SU Rococo Rose, SU Pretty Peacock,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Poppy Parade, SU Pink Pirouette, SU Whisper White, SU Basic Black,SU Crumb Cake, SU Soft Suede,
Designer Paper~ Crate Paper Toy Box Collection, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid, SU Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, glossy accents, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, stickles, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, sequins, SU Layering Circles Framelits, pearls

6 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Such great use of the stamp set!! Love how they all look so different. This definitely shows how versatile stamps can be. Thanks for joining me, friend!

Unknown said...

You two rock!

Lucy Schmidt said...

This is definitely a collaboration to look forward to. Both of you have a lot of talent. Yes, let's all use some of the products we already have. It's pretty amazing how many completely different looks you've achieved with one stamp set. Thanks!

Gloria said...

I love the coloring! TFS

whitmanjune@gmail.com said...

Cute girlies, love this stamp set and your coloring is beautiful! Would love to see a video of you showing us how to color too! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Constantly Learning & Sharing Those Lessons said...

cute cute cute