Monday, December 16, 2019

Dashing

Holiday/Winter cards. Sigh. I really don't mind making them. Love to receive them. Totally suck at getting them made in time for Christmas. I am accepting the fact that some years I don't mail any out and other years I buy some, and then some years it's only a few that go out. I hope that my friends and family know I always have the best intentions! 

I seem to find my holiday spirit abo a week before Christmas and then I make quite a few holiday/winter cards so here we go! 

I decided to start with the retired set Dashing from The Greeting Farm. Such cute lil' reindeer. It also has some great sentiments with it! Why have I only used it once before?? {shaking my head}




It was fun to make three cards all with the same stamp set and same designer paper! I guess the Four on Friday series is really rubbing off on me--even though this was only three! 

Have a fabulous day and smile!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm Dashing,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Crushed Curry,
Designer Paper~ Memory Box Tinsel,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, Whimsy Stamps Envelope Edgers die, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, MFT Blueprints 1, 

No comments: