Thursday, December 5, 2019

Good friends are like stars...

This is another image that I had colored previously. I find it interesting that at the time I colored it I thought it was horrible. I remember I almost threw it away but decided to save it and see if I could do something with it later. As I pulled it out and looked at it, I actually liked it. Amazing how some time can change our view and we can even be kind to ourselves!

This is another stamp company that is no longer in business, although I keep hoping they'll come back, Little Miss Muffet Stamps. This digi is Polka Dot Pals Vega. 


I had a little bit of a hard time deciding what to pair her with for a card as I don't remember my original plan but I think I made it work! The magic of papercrafting!!

Have an awesome day!

Stamps~ Little Miss Muffet Stamps~digi~Polka Dot Pals Vega, Paper Makeup Stamps Star Struck,
Ink~ SU Night of Navy,
Cardstock~ SU Night of Navy,
Designer Paper~ Kaisercraft Magic Happens,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, La La Land Crafts Star Border die, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni, I am so glad you kept this image because I think it looks great! I love how you did the stars to match the image! LOVE the sentiment too!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So glad you saved that image!! Like how the background paper goes with the die cut stars and the image. TFS!