Monday, December 30, 2019

Smile with Hood

It's time for another card in my Super Secret Stamp Club series!! I am using all the SSSC stamps from The Greeting Farm, in order. (note, these are all retired stamps but occasionally they are available in the Farmer's Market). Today I'm using #4 Hood. I am so excited to have her as I didn't get her originally and waited years for her. Finally I asked Marie at The Greeting Farm to possibly add her to a Farmer's Market. She did and now I have all the Super Secret Stamp Club! Yay!! To see all the other cards I've made with the SSSC stamps, click HERE!

I colored Hood up with my copics and then found some paper to go with her. As I went to put the card together, I noticed I was going to do "the same ol' layout" so I decided to use some MFT Blueprints and a sketch to create my card. I decided on MFT Blueprints 12 and a sketch made for those blueprints by MFT.

It took me a bit to figure out what sentiment I wanted to use but I finally decided on the smile from Smile Anya. I finished off the card with a bit of sparkle from my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.


Thanks for stopping by and have the most awesome day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~SSSC #4 Hood, The Greeting Farm~Smile Anya
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Real Red,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey PB & J, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

No comments: