Thursday, December 19, 2019

Spreading Joy

I know, I know, I'm as shocked as you are. I have another holiday card! Guess I really found that holiday spirit so I have to grab it and run with it while it's here as I never know when it will leave!

Today I have a card using Holiday Anya 5 from The Greeting Farm. She's actually not retired either! I colored her to match the designer series paper. A little bit different than my normal colors but I like how she turned out!


Enjoy your day and embrace the season!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm Holiday Anya 5,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Real Red,
Designer Paper~ SU Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

No comments: