Wednesday, January 29, 2020

So freakin' thrilled for you!

Hello friends! Today I have a card to share using the super fun Miss Anya Samoyed stamp set from The Greeting Farm.



I'm also excited to share that I am now on the 7 Kids Craft Store Design Team!! If you haven't ever checked out the store, head on over there and check it out!! If you are on Facebook, be sure to join the 7 KIDS Customers Create! group, lots of fun and inspiration happen there!

Can't wait to share more creations using products from the store! I have a few goodies coming my way soon!

Have a fabulous day!!

Stamps~  The Greeting Farm~Miss Anya Samoyed, MFT~ Anything but Basic Encouragement,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ SU Daffodil Delight, SU Real Red,
Designer Paper~My Mind's Eye~On the Sunny Side,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, Martha Stewart Border Punch, white pen, Doodlebug Matte Sprinkles,

No comments: