Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Some Odd Girl New Release Day 3- Puff Fairy

Welcome back for Day 3 of the new release at Some Odd Girl!! Yay!! This year we're doing things a little different than it has been by going back to more traditional type releases! So much fun!!

Each day this week we'll be featuring a new stamp (there's 5 new digi stamps and then 1 Freebie with purchase digi!) but the best news is that they are available today!! Be sure to check them all out in the shop HERE!

Make sure you check out the Some Odd Girl Blog each day so you can see all of the design team's creations because I know they're going to be amazing!!

Today we're featuring the amazing Puff Fairy! I just love her! I wonder what she's wishing for as she blows the dandelion puff...



I printed Puff Fairy a bit larger than I normally print digis so she is on a 5 x 5 inch card. I added lots of sparkle to her wings!

Have an amazing day and I'll see you back here tomorrow for Day 4 of the release!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Puff Fairy, There She Goes~ Blossom by Blossom,
Ink~ SU Grapefruit Grove,
Cardstock~ SU Grapefruit Grove,
Designer Paper~ Hideway 6x6 paper pad,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, stickles, rhinestones, 

No comments: