Monday, March 2, 2020

Nibbles Bunny

Hello there!! Today I have a card using a digi stamp from the latest Sweet November Release at 7 Kids Craft Store. This is also the last Sweet November release at 7 Kids Craft Store so make sure you head over there before the end of March to get the digis you want before they are gone!!

I decided to color up sweet Nibbles first. Isn't he just too darn adorable!!! I didn't go with a typical Easter card because I wanted to show the versatility of these sweet bunnies!!


Thanks for stopping by and remember, go grab your Sweet November stamps now before they are gone!

Stamps~ Sweet November~digi~ Nibbles Bunny,
Ink~ SU Balmy Blue,
Cardstock~ SU Balmy Blue, misc white,
Designer Paper~ SU Gingham Gala designer series paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 

3 comments:

Christine Dol said...

I love your card Danni....you put a cute bunny and gingham on a card and I do a awwwww! Thanks for bringing spring to my house!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love the texture on the bunny - awesome coloring. Sorry to hear they won't be carrying some of your fave digis any longer.

Kristie Wilson said...

This is so cute! I love the oversized sentiment!