Sunday, April 12, 2020

It's a good day to have a good day!

I wanted to make a card for Irina, the owner of La La Land Crafts, to thank her for putting together the happy mail swap as it was so fun and she went above and beyond any kindness by sending out a postcard and some little goodies to each participant. Plus I thought it only fitting she should get some happy mail too!

I'm not going to lie, I was so nervous making this card as she does such amazing coloring and projects! I just hope she likes my creation for her.

I decided to use Marci in Paris as she just looked so fun. I kept true to my style as very clean and simple but I felt it just let Marci shine. It also makes it easier to mail!



On the inside I stamped the sentiment, "It's a good day to have a good day!"

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~Marci in Paris,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Garden Green,
Cardstock~ SU Garden Green, 
Designer Paper~ Hideaway paper pad,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Mini Stitched Scallop Rectangle STAX, La La Land Crafts Rose Bouquet die, MFT Rectangle STAX set 1, rhinestones,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

It IS a good day to have a good day. How sweet of the owner.