Saturday, April 25, 2020

Missing You During This Social Distancing

**Very photo intensive post ahead!**

So many craft companies have been creating stamps during this uncharted territory that deal with social distancing/quarantine/etc. I wanted to send my co-workers some cards letting them know I was thinking of them so I started the first group of cards with a digi stamp from Stamp Anniething called Missing you during this social distancing. Isn't she awesome!

Since I was mailing these I kept them super duper simple and flat, plus I wanted to get them done and in the mail quickly. 

I really had fun coloring them up and coming up with different designs for the masks.













I also made a quick video showcasing these cards (and some that I'll share in the next few days) so check it out HERE!!

Have a super day and get crafty!

Stamps~ Stamp Anniething~digi~Missing you during this social distancing,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Coastal Cabana, SU Highland Heather, SU Real Red, misc. SU cardstock, SU Pineapple Punch, 
Designer Paper~ SU Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, SU Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper, Bo Bunny Crush Collection, Memory Box Minuet, SU 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolors pencils, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Stampin' Up retired heart punch,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni....your cards are perfect....each one has lots of love packed into it! What a fantastic idea!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I know they will LOVE them!!! I love how each of the masks has a different pattern and the matching hearts that you punched out from the background paper. TFS!