Saturday, May 23, 2020

a little note...

My friend Kristie,(if you don't have a Stampin' Up Demo and are looking for one-please consider letting her help you!) is selling Stampin' Up now and has a little Facebook group and she just posted a color challenge that I thought would be fun to play along with.



I've been coloring so much lately so I thought it would be fun to do a card with no coloring. I decided to use my Butterfly Gala stamp set and Butterfly Duet punch. I CASE'd THIS card from Pinterest for my card as I just loved it!



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ SU Butterfly Gala,
Ink~ SU Flirty Flamingo, SU Pear Pizzazz, SU Terracota Tile,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Crumb Cake, SU Terracota Tile, SU Flirty Flamingo, SU Pear Pizzazz, SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Butterfly Duet Punch, SU Stitched Framelits, SU Subtle Embossing Folder, rhinestones,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Just gorgeous - love that color combo!! The middle part of this would make a great slimline card. :) TFS