Friday, May 29, 2020

Congratulations on Your New Furballs!

A good friend of mine recently adopted two little kittens so I had to make her a card! They are just so cute!! No doubt about it, I'm a cat lover! Even though my Alyssa is a brat, I still love her! Keke is definitely Belle's cat but I do get glimpses of her now and then!



The original sentiment says "Congratulations on Your New Furball", I took my marker and added the "s" to it.

I hope she likes her card and I hope that the new kitties and my friend all grow to love each other!

Have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ MFT~New Best Friend,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Granny Apple Green
Cardstock~ SU Granny Apple Green,
Designer Paper~ Doodlebug~Kitten Smitten,
Other Goodies~ copics, silver Wink of Stella pen, white pen, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Whimsy Envelope Edger dies, Stampin' Write marker,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

This is definitely a keeper. :) LOVE it!!