Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hello Magnolia

Time for another Ching-Chou Kuik card! I'm having the best time bringing these images to life! For today's card I used the beautiful Hello Magnolia digi

I used a lighter color for her dress which is always a challenge for me since I like bright, bold colors but I thought it turned out so pretty. Good to break out of the norm once in a while.


I even dug out some flowers and some flat back pearls for this card. It just needed something. I really like how it turned out.

Have a wonderful day and remember to smile!

Stamps~ Ching-Chou Kuik~digi~Hello Magnolia,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Early Espresso,
Designer Paper~Memory Box~Gossamer,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, flowers,flat back pearls, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the 'light' feel of your coloring on her dress. TFS :)