Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Keep In Faith

Today's card uses a beautiful digi from Ching-Chou Kuik called Keep in Faith. The Facebook Group  challenge right now is to use embossing~wet or dry. I decided to use an embossing folder for my embossing.

I enjoyed coloring her so much!! It still just brings me so much joy to bring images to life!! 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Stamps~ Ching-Chou Kuik~digi~Keep in Faith,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Crushed Curry, SU Early Espresso,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Country Floral embossing folder, SU Enamel Dots,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Wow Danny...the work you put into her hair! Beautiful card!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Just beautiful!! I lived in KS for many years, so sunflowers almost make me think of my time there. TFS!